Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some updates

Well things are moving pretty slow and steady around the house. I feel like every project we've started lately is sitting At a stand still just waiting for 1 more thing. Last weekend I think we got a pretty good start again on the master bathroom. We picked out the flooring that will go in both baths an laundry room, but we found out we had to rip up the subflooring to lay the tile.... Another project to get into. We got all that done though and all the miscellaneous sheetrock pieces up, puttied, & sanded.

My mum and Jim came up last weekend to help. Jim and colton got the whole sink ready for install once the floors in and mum and I ripped out a few plants and worked on our tans :)

Today carpet is getting installed and the bathroom flooring should be here Thursday. That means by the end of next weekend the master bath and the bedrooms will have carpet and moulding up..... Finally there's some end in sight.

Last Friday night Colton an I decided to take a beak from the house. Our friend Amy was having a 30th birthday bash in Portland. The theme was the 80's with rainbow bright an carebear decorations. You had to dress from the 80's too. So Friday before we headed down we went to goodwill :) I found some super high waisted flare jeans and a spicy hot pink ruffled shirt that I tucked in and to complete the outfit I curled my hair under even my bangs! Colton's outfit was just as perect with some skinny slim grey converse pants, a highlighted blue and green stripped shirt a dress vest, black converse shoes, white tape around the middle of his glasses and of course the most greasy slicked back hair you could imagine.
Hows that picture treating you? Dying laughing yet?

Well it was super fun and a great time for some laughs and to be silly. Last night we went to garrett and Amys for dinner it's great to have such close friends up here with us . I just wished they lived a little closer . Amy got his really great job at the Longview hospital so maybe they'll will be moving closer :)

Sorry I don't have any pictures this time I'll make sure to get a few up before the weekend. But things are crazy around here As always. Were heading south Thursday for coltons root canal and to drop kimber off at my brothers for the weekend. Then we're heading north to whistler for the MUSTASh MULLET TOUR with Adam an Nicole. We're all super excited!!


Have a safe and happy 4th everyone. It's so crazy to me that June is over, July is starting and it's still cold and raining. The weather man says it's suppose to be clear sunny and 75 all next week though. About freaking time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment