Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cooooley's come to help!!

 Well the Cooleys and the Tenbush's. That same weekend Brian, Libby, an Evie came with the flooring Adam and Nicole came up too.

Adam modeling with the new pocket door. He came up a couple weeks before this and helped colton frame it all in
Yep it works!

This was the major project the boys were working on. How many boys do you think we can fit in it?
After along days work the three of them got all the walls done
Cheez balls :-)

Finished product (without grout) I love it!!

Last Sunday Colton ventured with me to Ikea to figure out our sink situation. We ended up figuring something out and I can't wait to post the finished product. Until then.... Colton tore out the wall and is getting all the piping ready. This bathroom only had one sink; we're making it have 2.

 Miss Evie was a super big help all day. She loved being in the middle of everything and making sure we were all doing it right. She helped me load the brush in the wheel barrel and dump it on the fire. She thought she was working so hard that she had to have a tank on....no jacket :-)


Thanks so much everyone for a super fun weekend. I loved hosting everyone and it was great to catch up on some girl talk. I can't wait for more work parties and maybe some day just some fun sleep overs.

luvs CRK





No comments:

Post a Comment