Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Details Make Everything Better

Here are just a few snap shots of some details around the house

These are some paint colors we've decided on: the far right is "off-white" for the ceilings, the blue is for the laundry room and front bathroom, brownish tan color is the main color for the WHOLE house, and the green is the back bedroom
 Here's our carpet we've choose for the three bedrooms. It's being installed next Tuesday......I'm super excited that it will start looking like we are accomplishing something
 Our flooring!!! This is SOLID hickory I found during a random shopping trip to Jerry's with my sisters. We spotted it I called for approval and the next weekend Brian, Libby and Evie hauled this 1ton (estimated @ pickup) pallet of wood to our house from Eugene. Its going in the hallway, kitchen, living, dining and den.
 Another awesome find at Jerry's. This one Brian installed in the Master bedroom and I got another one for the den. Super sleek and modern.....just the way I like!
 The blue color under the fan was up for about 2 weeks before I painted the whole wall yesterday. After multiple debates and welcomed opinions I decided to just go with it
A "foresters" bouquet". These were a special surprise Colton brought home for me after a hard days work. I love all the wild flowers and of course the orange flagging tape :) Thanks baba

Thanks Tenbush family for being such troopers and hauling our flooring up. I wish Jerry's was closer Libby and I've decided its the best place for remodeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment