Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Monday, July 18, 2011

Whistler Mustache Mullet Tour - Plus Something Special

Sorry its been forever since I last posted. Things have been absolutely CRAZY around our little homestead. Since then we've gone to Whistler and back, started the master bath flooring, actually finished the master bath, have showered in it and even done my make-up in my new mirror :-) But lets start from were I left off........

Mustaches but unfortunately no mullets :(

 Gett'in ready for the first big ride

 While we were in Whistler they were celebrating Canada day which made everything a little more fun
 Muddy booties from the second day of riding.
 Sporting the awesome T-Shirts I made the boys...They definitely got some looks
Before we left on Monday it was so gorgeous that we decided to take the Gondola up and do the Peak 2 Peak. What awesome views...I definitely would recommend doing it
 This little red gondola is what people ride in to get to the other peak. You are litteraly crossing from one mountain top to another
 AAaaaa.........the decline to the top of the valley

 We all took some really great pictures together and as couples. After about 2 of these couple shots of us on the third one (as Colton kept on insisting for another picture).............
 HOLY S*** HE'S GOING DOWN!! (these were the words from our awesome camera man Adam Cooley)

Yup you guessed it. Colton proposed on this beautiful moutain top with some awesome background views. Apparently he went about 3 weeks before this to pick out and design my ring to be made. Hid the ring in his trucks for about 2 weeks and then some how snuck it into the cameo back pack that I'm wearing before the trip. I wore this backpack a few different times over the weekend with no idea that there was a little special present inside :-) I guess while we were getting tickets to go on the gondola he snuck the ring out of the box and put it in his pocket. No wonder he was acting a little more quiet and weird then normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment