Well Christmas that is. Another whirl-wind holiday has past and annual zoo light pictures are all that I have to remember it. I really am a bad picture-taker
Cozy on the zoo lights train
It always amazes me how many lights they put up
The Giraffe putting the heart on the tree and the hippos are always my favorite
And of course you can't leave without a picture at the Gingerbread house :)
Son like Father..... Cheez balls
How did the baby polar bear get in here. Just kidding its Amelia all bundled up.
Well luckily Colton had Tuesday off, cause he stayed up pretty late fussing with the new TV and blue ray player. I had to coaxs him out of bed to start projects with a cup of coffee but afterwards we got the grout finished on the tile and we even did a little side project..........
Yep the old front door got replaced
I think we picked the most windy, rainy day we've had in a few weeks
She's in; just need a little spray foam
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We definitely made out like band-its eating our whole way through :) Now I'm sprucing up the house again for our first New Year's Eve party at the house. I have a lot of good food planned as always and some cute decoration ideas. I'm sure will have lots of silly pictures to share, I just hope it doesn't rain for our bonfire. It was weird sending out invites for our party since two of favorite friends decided to be Eskimos in Alaska this winter.
We sure miss hanging out with you little Eskimos :( Move home soon











looking good lucy, looking good!!! i hope we can come up soon and check, check, check it out! :)
ReplyDelete