I can pretty much say the the kitchen is COMPLETE!! I was able to through our first New Year's Eve party with a new kitchen. Except for some silly stuff that only Colton and I notice the Kitchen is finished. The upper trim up, bottom trim down, window sill painted and nailed, and of course shelfs up and stocked.....double check :)
I love my new kitchen. Its so crazy to think about what we started with and what we have now. Especially since two immature soon-to-be 24 year olds did it ourselves :)
And to prove it lets take a look back in time......... May 2011 to December 31, 2011
One major thing I wanted to do for my party was some decorations ideas. I went and found some super glittery paper and a circle cutter. Luckily Sarah was here to help because we worked on the circle streamer, the "2012" sign with circle garland for most of the day Saturday. Thanks so much sis could definitely not have done it without you!
Happy 2012 everyone. This year is really going to be crazy for us so get ready because most of you will be involved!!
Luvs
C.R.K.










LOVE!! Kitchen looks AMAZING! Nice job! And I love your 2012 sign too cute!
ReplyDelete