Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kitchen Update

Well after 6 months of washing dishes by hand every morning and hosting parties trying not to think about the clean up..........I finally hired a dish washer! HAHAHA Just kidding

Clean dishes; what a magical thing :)

The new sink, faucet, and dish washer installed. but wait theres something else hiding...... Yes a garbage disposal too!

Well since Colton & Jim where a little nervous about the sink we hired Brian & Libby's old Longview handy man. I must say he did a pretty good job

Well things are moving on schedule. Were thinking about starting the tile back-splash this weekend since its our last weekend home for the month. I'll keep ya posted though but until then here are some old pictures that I found while cleaning out my email.

Ripping out carpet tack strips and as always Kimber thinking she needs to be in the middle of it

A baby robin we found while cutting down the arborvitaes. This little thing stopped cutting for about 2 weeks

Are huge mass of smokey carpet we took to the dump!

Our camping step up we had in the den (lasted a couple months). Can you spot Kimber? Hint: She doesn't stay on her dog bed very good :)

Pocket door install

Colton dreaming

Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I put this little bug in your ear:

* My families Christmas is only 10 days away so get your shopping done fast
* Cooley family gathering 15 days away
* And if you're having your own family fun you got 17 days

I don't know how Christmas got here so fast

No comments:

Post a Comment