Wow!!! What a whirl-wind of a weekend.... Our 4th of July weekend was not all relaxing and sunbathing. Though, we did do a night of camping up near Indian Heaven/ Mt Adams area, went golfing and saw a movie. We also started our roofing project.
We had TONS of help from the Cooley boys, Scotty and my parents. If it weren't for these people, we'd have a lot of work on our hands. The boys got all the roofing off by lunch time, tar-paper up and new gutter flashing and fascia. Adam brought up Tony's SWEET dump truck to haul everything to the dump.
My mom and Sheila even helped keep things cleaned up (that didn't make it into the truck) and cooking. The boys definitely ate well.
First section
Look at all those hard workers
Thanks Sheila - we worked and got lots of chatting in :)
We even got on the ROOF!
Tar-Paper
Dinner spread
I couldn't believe how hard these boys worked and how much they got done. Thank you everyone for all your help. We have Crew #2 coming this weekend to help with the shingles. I can't believe how different our house looks already. Hopefully I can put on a spread just as good as last weekend. I have to keep my workers fueled up!!
Was such an amazing emotional weekend seeing such great freinds and family helping colton and rachel out, bless you all for being there for them, love ya abunch always, THANK-YOU ALL!!!! sherry
ReplyDelete