Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Weekend

 
With a much needed 3 day weekend, we headed to Silver Lake, OR. to stay with some friends, shoot varmints and visit the Cowboy Dinner Tree. 
 
 
Sunday we did a 4-wheeler ride to the top of Table Rock

 The sunset as we pulled into the driveway

 
Saturday night us and 2 friend-couples headed to the dinner tree.
LOTS of good food and I would recommend everyone heading south to go.
 


 
Garret & Amy's baby, Hoyt. The best little man! So cute and so grown-up already

 
 Of course I talked Colton into our picture too!

A WHOLE chicken and a HUGE steak at the dinner tree

 
Well we had an amazing time with friends and some of there family members. We couldn't give enough thanks to the Kennedy family for there hospitality. A long drive home but definitely worth Colton getting out of the house to shoot Sage rats, Rock Chucks, and of course a crazy night of Rabbit hunting!
 
 
 

 
When we got home Kimber had her first BarkBox delivered. If you don't know what it is... check it out. Your pup gets a monthly box of treats, toys, and bones delivered to their house. Plus proceeds go to animals in need. It was a perfect surprise for her since we had to leave her at Grandma Deb's for the weekend. I know she had fun but I always feel bad when we can't bring her with :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know ours was fun, but I still feel like I need a vacation to re-coop!




No comments:

Post a Comment