Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

R+C Tool Shower!!

FINALLY!! I know everyone has been waiting to see some pictures from our couples tool shower. It was a little chaotic at first as we had a last minute change for set up at the park to set up at our house. Luckily for Colton and I we had been busting our buns to finish projects and clean the house for the after party. So besides mowing the 1.5 acres of grass with a push mower the morning of the party, me having to work till 11, and frantic family members trying to reorganize decoration ideas, everything turned out perfectly.

Before enjoy all these photos (that took me forever to upload), I want everyone to realize I have the most amazing fiance, sisters and mombo ever............

Colton mowed, called and told everyone about the last minute change, and help get all the final details done before the party, since I could not be there the morning of to help out.
My sisters, Libby and Sarah, planned and decorated the whole party and still found time to cook a bunch of the side dishes as well.
My mom assisted in putting decor up and made a ton (literally) of potato salad and of course Jim made the main course..... RIBS. Super good!

Also another thanks to Colton's grandma, Shirley for cooking enough pies for 40 people. They were soooo good :)



\

Thanks to all of our family members that helped make this party happen. It was way more than we expected. Thanks for all the great gifts from everyone that was able to make it and to those who sent their's in the mail :) Finally thanks Tiffany for taking all these great photos. Now Colton & I will have memories of this great day with family and friends for life

LUVS C.R.K

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day so glad it all worked out, cant wait for the big day!! love ya abunch mombo

    ReplyDelete