Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Making Head Way

One of our final projects for the inside of the house is underway. We are trying really hard to get this finished before the shower, but we will see. I just found out Colton's going to be gone all next week for work. So he might need to bust it out this week if we want it done. This last month we've textured all the walls and ceiling. I painted everything last weekend (on my one day off) and then Colton started to tear out the wood stove surround. Here's some updated pictures on our progress. We seem to be making a pretty good headway.

 The painting around the edges still needs to be done but no biggie :)

 Heres what the new stove surround will look like. We raised it up about a foot so there is a bench around it now. We also decided to tile all the way to the ceiling; we're not quite sure what we are going to use to finish it though. Oh ya, we even started the wood flooring last night!
 A few weekends ago we went to visit family in Sweet Home and ended up coming home with two kittens! Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking but Colton didn't argue; these two are going to be our outside mousers someday.
Callie - the runt of the litter
 Jaxs

Of course there favorite things to do are hot laps on the couch as they chase eachother, teasing Kimber, hanging out in the front window, and curling up in our laps. I guess we better love on them now while there little and cute.


1 comment:

  1. loking good kids, what a difference paint can make, no more taco bar idea, HAAHA! thats what that texture looked like. love ya, see ya soon. mombo

    ReplyDelete