Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Bathroom is COMPLETE!!

Sorry this took so long to get posted.... The bathroom has been complete for about 2 weeks now, but when I decided to take some pictures to post my camera was giving me all sorts of trouble. I thought for sure we were going to have to get a new one. I also started my second job as a farm market manager in Portland so I'm working 6 days a week now and the last thing on my mind was figuring out my camera. Well long story short my memory card is bad and I need a new one :) Plus I had no idea you could take pictures on the camera without a memory card in it! So finally I got some pictures so enjoy......

I've had this shower curtain picked out from West Elm for a LONG time 

We even got all the doors painted, hung and knobs put in.... no more wash cloth door pulls!

I still need to paint moulding so Colton can finish putting that in.

Our temporary shelving in the laundry room (Thanks to my brother Charlie for that)

We want to eventually put a shelf and close rod up above the W&D

This is a little sketch Colton did of what are plan is for shelving some day. I'd rather have the exterior of the house painted than this right now, but I think this is perfect!

Now that the bathroom is done all of our major projects are complete. Though we still have the den to do, we feel it will go pretty fast. Colton started working on the ceiling then we will texture and paint. I can't believe we are almost to a point where the inside is finished. We just had the 1 year anniversary for the house and for two 24 year-olds who have pretty much no idea what we're doing I think we've down a pretty good job figuring it all out together. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll second that!!! the two of you have done a great job, so proud of you both, alot of hard work. love ya see ya soon. mombo

    ReplyDelete