We are still working on the front bathroom and laundry room project. I definitely think we're going to be working on it for a while. Friday night after work (before we headed south) Colton got all the hardibacker for the floor laid in both rooms. Though the pictures don't show it, he also got all the sheet rock work finished and puttied. So I should be able to paint this weekend. We probably won't get much more than that done since Colton has to work all weekend. Life of a Forester doesn't fit into my plans when I want it to :)
Kimber always has to be in the middle of things
After work last night I called to let him know I was on my way home..... He said "OK I got to go" I was kind of confused and wondering what he could possibly be up to. Well....... the putty hadn't dried all the way for him to sand and texture so he got antsy and started another project. The DEN!!! I'm not sure what kick started this but he got all most one whole wall done and he'd only been working on it for about an hour. Our den has been a project we keep by-passing because we've always thought we'd hire someone to just come and do it. It has a some crazy spackle design going on and the ceiling is even worse. Colton decided to try a section though and I think he talked him self into doing it. YES :) I was super surprised when I came home.
Last weekend we headed south for a meeting with our venue and of course Tessa's (Colton's 2nd niece) 1st birthday party. Here's just a sneak peek of the venues new building. We were super impressed with how its turned out so far. Way better then we expected.
This cutey was checking out the flower girl scean. She's been rocking these awesome cowboy boots that use to be my brothers! I don't think she knows shes to young for the baclorette party :)
Colton and I also got roped into Brownsville's "Carriage Me Back". There's a wagon that is pulled around town with horses and Evie loves the horses. With a mom that is extremely allergic and had a attack last year, we got to be her escorts :) Oh and of course she wore her boots
Finally after a long weekend, a laundry room in shambles I finally told Colton he had to hook up the washer and dryer because well......... we were out of panties!! Yep that's 6 loads on the floor and 2 loads in the machines. Figured I better wash everything while I can
And to thank my MR. for everything he's been doing lately, I made him some of his favorite treats.
Look familiar???
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
Watch Out!! I have a cookie monster on my hands :)








No comments:
Post a Comment