First.......
KIMBER'S BIRTHDAY
Yes her birthday cake was a scoop of peanut butter with real bacon chunks
Colton and I decided after 8 months of dating that we wanted to get a dog "together". Which also meant we didn't want to live in an apartment anymore. So we picked the breeder out of Ontario because they were the only ones in Oregon that bred "blue" weims. Though we didn't show up and pick her ourselves, we filled out a profile and the breeder picked her for us. I don't know how they got it sooo perfect but on our year anniversary drove over and picked her up. I know it sounds silly but we love her to pieces and everyday she surprises us and makes us laugh; she is very much apart of our little family
Second........
We demoed the bathroom!!!
We left the toilet for emergencies :)
Third..........
I made "Smurf" cake. I made the frosting and asked Colton what color he wanted. He said blue! I tried to get him to watch the Smurf movie while we ate it but of course he said "no we've already seen it" :)
Our first weekend home in a while really makes us do silly things.








No comments:
Post a Comment