Well this past week we've been dog sitting for my mom and Jim. Every year they take a week off and head over to McCall, ID to go snowmobiling. So of course being the youngest and everything they've done for us lately we got the job!! Here's a funny photo of them last weekend.....I don't know what Kimber was thinking but sometimes she likes this little round doughnut bed more then hers.
We were also offered a FREE table from Colton's Uncle Ricki & Aunt Valerie last time we saw them. We were going to wait until May to go down and get it, but with the weather being so nice last weekend we couldn't wait any longer. They had sent us a picture of it and we were really excited especially because we couldn't believe it was free :). So we called them up and the plastic outdoor table is back outside and ready for some more sunny spring days.
I think we might move the light. It definitely fits in though.
The new table even inspired me to make a new table runner out of some fabric I found. When looking for some fabric for another project I found this and had to have it. I'm going to go back to get some more so I can make some napkins to go with it. I'm getting pretty crafty with my sewing machine. Another Free thing I was given by my mom who said "it just wouldn't work for her". :) Thanks mom its working pretty good for me!
After my sewing project I was inspired to work on some more things like figuring out a picture collage I've been putting off. I've had the frames and the pictures developed but its just one of those things its hard to make a decision on. Of course Colton insisted in taking my picture when I hadn't showered, no make up and I looked like a total mess. Well babe, I'm posting a picture of myself but definitely not going to show off my "best side".
Here's the final picture collage. I decided to hang them to the left of the front window.
Here's the pictures I decided on too.
These were just a 4 of 144 engagement pictures that we have. So it was definitely a hard decision. I'll post some more of our favorite photos in the next wedding post. We are so happy with how they all turned out.










No comments:
Post a Comment