There's not much to say for this posting except...........WE GOT SNOW!! Not just a skiff either; I mean we really got snow. Here's the snow report for 1200' in Kalama, WA.
Yesterday @ 7:30am - 8 inches; didn't stop snowing all day; heavy snow fall and really big flakes
Yesterday @ 3:30pm - 12 inches; still snowing
The plows finally made it up our road yesterday after Colton left for work, but the only thing they did was baracade the drive way so I had to shovel snow so he could get back in.
I really like this pic; super pretty
Geez a little snow actually makes our house look good :)
Winter wonderland in the trees
Today @ 6:45am - 20 inches; not really snowing but the wind is blowing
Kimber's been making trails to get around the yard. Its funny because she doesn't really like being outside when its cold but she's loving the snow.
We thought we were going to weasal our way through our first winter without snow but we definitely didn't. Its been fun but now there's so much that you need snowshoes. We are in a winter wonderland and its so pretty. While everyones been freaking out about us staying warm, its actually keeping the house the warmest its ever been (except for summer time :) I guess I don't know whats better: monsoon rain and being able to go somewhere or dry with so much snow you can't go anywhere........ I can't decide but its sure a fun feeling being on a snowy vacation!
More pictures to come
luvs C.R.K.












well i guess ill have to break out the snowmobile to come see you, need to go to the store, hahahahah!! have fun and lets se a big snow man out there. love ya mombo
ReplyDelete