Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little update

The house is right on schedule. We have been working on the flooring for a couple hours everynight and now we have one more section left tonight and we will be ready to put in cabinets. I found out this week that our counter top will be here on Friday (tomorrow) and I've been told the cabinets will be in Portland today. I wanted to schedule my delivery appointment a head of time but nobody would let me. So I'm hoping I'll get a call today to schedule the appointment for tomorrow but if not then I'm going to try and pick them up at the warehouse. I'm tired of waiting for everyone else to get it together. We were actually suppose to get our cabinets two weeks ago as we were told it was a 3-4 week turn around well we are on the 5-6 week turn around :(

O well I guess. I'd just like to have everything kind of pur together as we are having the "Cooley's" up next weekend. So a dish washer would definitely be handy!!




Its definitely fall here. I had to go get colton some new slippers cause he's been complaining about his little toes being cold :) The wood stove is pretty much going non-stop too. Well I start it in the morning and usually let it die out late afternoon cause its so stinking hot in the house that I've got upper lip sweat. Thats the life of wood stove heat...... sweaty or freezing theres not much in between. Well its time for extra cuddling on the couch with a movie and coco so live it up cause fall is here and winter is just around the corner. O warm sun shine I'm starting to miss you a little

1 comment:

  1. Hey,just looked at your kitchen.Looking good!Maybe a Cooley shindig is in the near future?! Love Ya,Mom

    ReplyDelete