Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a Sneak Peak of Our Craziness!!

Well its been a few weeks since I've lasted posted and things are as crazy as always. Everything is happening around here......some good and some bad. Since the last post I hung up Colton's horns in the "Man" room, our fridge went to poo and we had our stuff in ice chests for a couple days, we had to redo the floor of the master shower, and we started some major demo in the kitchen. Here's some pics to show a little bit of our life for the last few weeks and what wild things are just beginning.


Colton came home to his room pretty well set-up. It was a pain switching out all the leather shoe laces for fishing line to hang the horns, but I think it looks way better :)


The empty fridge hole....
 O how I love craigslist...... the new beauty

 Well Saturday Colton's nerves started kicking in as I was trying to talk him into starting the kitchen demo. I of course talked him into it and so the fun started.........upper cabinets removed

pantry gone and old closet framed in; awaiting wall removal


Then Sunday Jim came up and got the wiring moved over the far wall. The boys got the beams taken out so we can redo it along the new wall and extend the one on the back wall. Now we just need a little sheet rock :)

Mum and I got a good start on priming the cabinet doors while the boys were busting through the ceiling of the kitchen. What a MESS!! We even got a little yard work done and a few more plants planted that I brought home from Deb.
We seem to be off to a good start. This week is probably going to be a little slower on the house work. I started a new job today......not very exciting but oh well. I was pretty tired after a long day at work (I'm not use to that :) Colton & I also have a farm dinner we're working at on Saturday. So hopefully we can still keep chugging along with house projects. Its nice to see things going again.



1 comment:

  1. kimbers face looks cricked in the header photo! nice work in the kitchen, now hurry up and get it done so you can cook me dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete