Lover's Sunset

Lover's Sunset

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Our Summer in Photos

 
We raised two pigs with the neighbor
LP & BP (little pig & big pig)

We just had them butchard about 2 weeks ago; weighing in at 237 & 190

We had a camp out on the sand bar with the Beaulaurier (Matt & Nicole)

 The pups trying to catch a big one!
 A little camping trip into Indian Haven - the misquitos were bad so we need to find a better time of year to go. There were a bunch of little lakes that we buzzed around to and definitely a nice area
 We put on a new roof with the help of our awesome family
 
We even raised 25 more meat chickens! We did this last year and will never go back. Its only a 7-8 week process to raise them and we have chicken for a whole year. I will never buy store bought chicken again unless I have to (if we run out)
 Its a haul to get the processed (2 hours to Willamina) but its totally worth it. It takes them about 45 minutes to clean them!!
 
 
Sorry I haven't been updating the blog very much. Time is just flying by. I just finished my first year at work and its been awesome. I love the people I work with and its getting busier everyday. I can't believe we are in November and next thing we know it will be Christmas. I love the holidays but I'm not sure how excited I am that they are already here. I am excited though that its 4 months till we go to CABO!!!
 
I have some more pics to post but I will save them for another day.

 
Luvs,
C.R.K

1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures, thanks for a great blog, wish you would post more!! love ya mombo

    ReplyDelete