Two weeks ago Libby and the girls were dropped off at our house for a girls day. Since Brian does a lot of work near our house the girls came up with him and though it was pretty cold it was really sunny. On there way how we all headed down to Portland (they had errands and we wanted to go to the remodeling show). We had lunch together and then a mini photo shoot :) We've been waiting for our schedule to coordinate with the photographer but at the same time wanting to send out our save-the-dates. So Libby brought her fancy camera and took a few photos for us. Here's a little preview.........
Trying to get Colton to smile!
much better
After only a few photos our lips were dry and we both had cotton mouth. I don't know how we'll hold up for the real thing! Thanks Lib for the photos
Last weekend we headed for Sweet Home to celebrate Colton's birthday. We met with his family for dinner in Albany Friday night, then while he had a "mans day" I headed to coburg with my sisters to try on a few dresses. Here's just a little peek of what I might look like. CRAZY!!!
After dress shopping I headed back to Sweet Home and met up with the boys. I wonder what kind of trouble 2 girls will find 6 boys into?
Super pretty on the hill
2 dudes + 10 boxes shotgun shells + 4 cooleys = one crazy time
As the boys would say "Let it Rrraaain"
I even got into the action. Am I Cooley yet?
Went from trying on wedding dresses to shooting guns......... I think I'm getting closer to a Cooley!









mombo says; no thats just rachel, charlie said along time ago, if he couldnt have a brother he'd have a tomboy for a sister, so he got his wish!! love the cute cute pictures, abit of work on the smile cordnation!! love a bunnch!!
ReplyDelete