I know its been over a month since I last posted anything but, seriously, nothing that exciting is really happening around here. I knew I needed to post something and it took me all day to think of what to do. So I decided to dive-in to a little reality.
As the rainy weather approached I was tired of not having a place to hang our wet clothes so...... I put together a cheesy coat rack. Colton couldn't believe I just got a board, nailed it to the wall and nailed some more nails in it for hooks. Yeah I may be a little picky about how things look sometimes but this has been super useful, plus I don't really care since we'll eventually redo the den.
With hunting season this is a pretty normal scene. Yes I know the picture is super high on the wall but there was already a nail and I just hung it up :)
My crazy kitchen still pieced togther
I realized that the pictures of the kitchen weren't very good on the last post so here's some close up shots
Temporary sink. We have a "country" sink in the garage waiting to be put in
Mouth watering yet?
Our cute living room even though its a bunch of random pieces
My dresser collage reminds me everyday of my favorite people and the cutest kids ever. I love those rascals
Well the holidays are here again. Its not very often my siblings and I are all together; I think that's why I love this time of year. Our holidays start on Sunday with dinner at my mums then Thursday we head south for the Cooley gathering. I feel really grateful that Colton and I are able to share the holidays each year with no crazy driving....... we get to spend time with each of our families sharing super good food, unbuttoning our pants and laying on the couch usually in some sort of food coma :) Happy Holidays!!!








cute cute, love you too, hang inthere it will come together soon. good to see you both last night. mombo
ReplyDelete